Dr. Cannilla is absolutely committed to providing affordable dental care without sacrificing quality! We keep our fees reasonable so we can open our practice to everyone – – not just for certain people affiliated with a particular insurance company. Our goal is to get your treatment done quickly, painlessly and affordably. Please see below for more information on our participatincg insurance carriers.
To facilitate our goals, we have developed the following financial options:
- A 5% accounting adjustment is allowed when fees in excess of $1,250 are paid in full by cash or check on the day treatment is presented or in advance of scheduled appointment.
- Professional courtesy to our seniors over 60 years and over.
- Visa, MasterCard, cash, check or money orders are accepted.
- We also offer 12 month interest free financing through Care Credit. You may visit them at www.carecredit.com to apply for a 12 month interest free plan or a low interest credit card.
- We participate in several dental plans. (See Below!)
If you would like to review our financial arrangement options to accomodate your financial needs prior to treatment, please call the office at (973) 882-1516. If you’d like to make special arrangements, please talk to Beth prior to receiving service.
Dental insurance can be quite confusing. There are varying copays, confusing treatment limitations, and unique maximal allowances per year. Our office understands the value of insurance benefits, and we will gladly process and file your claim free of charge. Should your insurance company have any questions about services rendered, we will submit dental x-rays and a written diagnostic report. All that is required is an insurance card or your group and individual policy number. If there are any concerns about coverage for services, we will often send a preauthorization letter to your insurance company to clarify coverage. Please understand that this is only an estimate based on the information available to us.The final obligation for treatment is between you and our office. We will assist you in any way that we can; however, there are no guarantees and payment is due regardless of the benefits paid by your insurance. Once the carrier has paid the claim, any difference will be due upon receipt of our statement. We encourage you to contact us if your policy has not been paid within 30 days.
Our practice participates in several insurances including:
Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, Careington Insurance, Cigna, Connection Dental, DeCare, Delta Dental, DenteMax, GEHA, Guardian, Horizon, Metlife, Principal, United Concordia, & United Healthcare.
- Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
- American Administrative Group
- American Trust Administrators
- Benefit Risk Management Services
- Comprehensive Benefits
- EPIC Life
- FMH Benefit Services, Inc
- Great-West National Accounts
- Guardian Life lnsurance Companies
- HealthComp Administrators
- lnsurance Administrators of America
- Kipp & Co.
- Med Tac
- NEBCO (Security Life)
- P5 Health Services
- Security Life
- Smith Administrators
- TR Paul
- Web-TPA Employer Services
- Alternative Risk Management
- American Administrative Group of CA
- Comprehensive Health Services (CHS)
- Consolidated Health Plan
- Doral USA
- EPOCH Group, The (KS)
- GEHA CONNECTION Dental Federal
- Group Benefit Services
- Cypress Benefit Admin (HDM)
- HeaIthData Insights/Premier Access
- lnsurance Design Administrators
- Lincoln Financial
- Medical Claims Service
- New England Dental Associates
- Pacificare Dental and Vision Admin
- Select Benefit Administrative Services
- Sun Life Financial (GenWorth)
- Altus Dental
- American Dental Professional Services
- American Sterling
- Benefit Administrative Systems
- Best Life
- CNiC Health Solutions
- Dental Benefit Providers (UHC)
- Diversified Group Bro keragelMa honey Benefits
- Employee Benefit Management Serv. (EBMS)
- Essex Dental Benefits
- Gettysburg Health Admin (GMS)
- GroupLin k, Inc.
- Health and Welfare Benefit Systems
- HealthEdgelFoundation for Medical Care
- J.W. TerriII Benefits Administrators
- Nova Healthcare Administrators, Inc.
- Professional Benefit Admin, Inc.
- Self Funding Administrators
- S & S Healthcare
- Ultra Benefits
- AmeriBen Solutions
- Benefit Group,The
- CB Tracy
- Combined Insurance Services
- Dental Select
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- Government Employees Health Association
- Group Resources lncorporated
- Health Network America
- Health Plex Inc
- Kansas City Life
- MCA Administrators
- Mid-American Benefits
- Right Choice Benefit Admin (Epoch Group)
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Texas ERS
We also file out-of-network claims for many of our patients. If your proposed treatment plan is above your maximum, we can prioritizetreatment over a period of time to maximize your annual coverage for that year. Feel free to contact Nancy, Gina, Andrea, or Beth by telephone or email with questions regarding your specific policy.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has been paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated.
At all times, you can be confident that our office will always provide you with the best services regardless to limitations imposed by your insurance company.
Please call us so that we can gladly assist you and investigate your plan for you. We strive to make your life
easier for you. It is our belief we should file your insurance as a courtesy to you. Our office will file all insurance claims for you and in most cases will wait for the insurance to reimburse you. Your treatment
plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is
administered. Please be prepared to pay your estimated portion at the time of service. For your convenience,
we accept cash, personal checks, Visa and MasterCard.
To make paying for dental care even easier, we offer CareCredit dental financing. CareCredit is a
GE money company that offers no interest and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment
penalties and no annual fees so you can show off those pearly whites as soon as you’re ready. With competitive rates
and terms, dental financing is becoming increasingly popular with patients who want smile enhancements that are
not covered by dental insurance.
Call (800) 677-0718 or visit thier website @ www.carecredit.com to learn more about CareCredit dental financing.